INSPECTION & TESTING
Primary scope of inspection is as below:
- Verify in writing that coating work is being performed in accordance with the referenced standard ( NACE, SSPC, ASTM, etc ) or specifications.
- Monitor work activity on a daily basis, including deviations from the specifications standards.
- Report and record deficiencies to the field engineer for resolution.
Daily inspection responsibilities:
- Pre-surface preparation ( humidity, Dew Point, moisture )
- Post surface preparation ( surface cleanliness )
- Surface condition for coating ( surface contian, dust )
- Coating application
- Post curing application ( if applicable )
- Final inspection ( dry film thickness (DFT), spark testing, pull out test & etc )
- Inspection report ( record & report )