- Thermal Barrier Coating
- Ballast Tank Protection
- CUI Preventation
- Deck, Void Area
- Flange Repair & Forming
- Heat Exchanger Protection
- Metal Repair, Rebuild
- Pressure Vessel Lining
- Pump, Valve Coating
- Pipe Repair, Protection, Wrapping
- Storage Tank Protection
- Wear Resistance
- Jetty Piles, Underwater Coating
- Concrete Repair
- Containment Area, Bundwall Protection
- Cryogenic Insulation
- Cryogenic Spill protection (CSP)
- PE Lining
- Rubber Lining
Abrasive blasting is the operation of a stream of abrasive material against a surface under highpressure to smooth a rough surface, roughten a smooth surface, shape a surface, or remove surface contaminants, dirt & dust. A pressurized fluid, typically air, or a centrifugal wheel is used to propel the blasting media. Our blasting requirement may referred to the standard ( NACE, SSPC, ASTM, etc ) required.
- PS Ball
- Steel Grit
THE BENEFIT OF USES FOR ABRASIVE GRIT BLASTING INCLUDES :
- Surface preparation prior to painting, bonding, or other coating operations.
- Removal of dust, scale, sand, or paint from fabricated components.
- Roughening of industrial component surfaces in preparation for thermal spray and protective coating.
- Removal of burrs or edge profiling machined components.
- Providing a matte cosmetic surface finished on consumer products.
- Removal of mould flash from plastic components.
- Surface texturing of tooling, and moulds to alter the appearance of moulded or stamped products.