EQUIPMENT & PRODUCTS
Epigen Epoxy Resins...
Handling today's needs with tomorrows's technology...
The products have provided trusted
performance for a variety of applications in the mining, construction water and generally everywhere including commerical and domestic markets.
Incorporating such diverse materials which include:
- Patching Compounds
- Maintenance Products
Epigen has remained at the forefront of epoxy technology with focus on quality, development and service to provide you a reliable choice and best practice.
This brochure does not cover the full extent of the products manufactured and available under the Epigen name.
Guide to Products Primary Function
- designed for, or known to be suitable in bonding metals, plastics, timber, and a variety of other materials.
Abrasion Resistant/Ceramic/Metal Repair
- suitable for application to metal surfaces to reinstate or provide protection from abrasion and erosion.
- all products demonstrating suitability for use in coating, lining, or repair of concrete, steel, or timber floors.
Tank Linings/Continuous Immersion Service
- those products capable of lining equipment used in storage or conveying slurries, liquids and gases.
- materials designed to support heavy equipment under static or dynamic load, and retain dimensional stability.
- products suitable for coating equipment or structures from vapour and air-bourne degradation.
Acid Protection/Secondary Containment
- designed for any service that possesses significant potential of degradation from very corrosive chemicals.
High Temperature Service
- suitable for continuous service at temperatures beyond 800 Celsius.
- miscellaneous products for general service including joint sealant, flexible primers, and reinforced repair paste.
Typical specialist applications include:
- acid (aggressive chemical) bund linings
- pump repair and rebuilding materials
- waste water treatment facility coatings
- process tank linings
- emergency repair
- crusher backing compounds
- potable water tank coatings
- non skid flooring
- turbine and motor chocking grouts
- joint sealants
Clients come from the Mining, Water & Power, Oil & Gas, Mineral Processing, Refining, Pipeline, Material Handling & storage industries.
Peerless Industrial Systems staff are dedicated professionals having technical expertise in Materials, Corrosion, Civil & Mechanical Engineering together with specialist Chemistry qualifications.
Commitment to research & development ensures a continuation to improve both products and support services.
Having earned the confidence from the industries it has been servicing for nearly 50 years, Peerless Industrial Systems is proud to be a leader in the development & provision of resin based technology.